FAD21 is a famous fishing spot off Sydney’s Botany Bay. It’s the furthest spot you could reasonably expect a trailer boat to reach from Sydney Harbour. Our goal with this blog is to show you how to reach it in style, with all the gear for less than $15k.
- The project boat to be found on Gumtree on the June long weekend
- Use only typical tools you’d find in any Australian blokes shed
- Supplies to come from Whitworths / Bunnings / eBay & Gumtree (nothing specialist flown in from anywhere)
- No skimping on safety or onboard equipment
- Work to be completed by one man, one 6 hour day per week finishing October long weekend (plus 3 days each long weekend)
- The boat is to please no wives, girlfriends or children, it is to be a one purpose dream fishing weapon